The following are the key points about java Interface.
- In Interface, all the members are implicitly abstract methods.
- Interface contains only abstract methods.
- All the variables in the Interface are implicitly static final variables.
- Interface is only the reference. We cannot create an object for an Interface.
- Interface achieves multiple Inheritance.
- Interface achieves loose coupling of code.
- Interface involves in designing a good code.
- Interface avoids unnecessary codes to the client.
- The main purpose of Interface is not to reveal the unwanted information to the client.
- Interface is only meant for maintainability. Nothing to do with performance.
- When you implement an interface method, it must be declared as public.
If You need more visit our site – www.iguddy.com